We participated as consortium partner in the “Sector Skills Alliances-Tourism and Catering” (SSA-TC) EU Project in 2013-2015, where the aim was to develop a new curriculum/qualification based on the actual needs of the tourism and catering industry. After the evaluation of skill needs, skill gaps, skill shortages and skill mismatches in the sector across Europe, this new curriculum/qualification aimed to provide high level skills at EQF level 4.
Within this project, our main tasks were to:
• Identify and assess the training needs and skills analysis of the Tourism and Catering Industry in Hungary
• Examine, translate and compare the qualifications /curriculum for the Tourism and Catering Sector in English language from Hungarian
• Contribute towards the production of a Strategy Paper on the need for NEW qualification/curriculum related to the Tourism and Catering Sector
• Participate in the Quality Management and Assurance procedures such as Per-Group evaluation and External Evaluation.
• Disseminate the findings of SSA-TC Project at regular intervals including media releases